Jack Nathan Health® is one of Canada’s largest health care networks. Step into a role where your skills as a Chiropractor can truly shine at Jack Nathan Health® in St. Albert, Alberta.
As part of Canada’s growing health care network, our clinic inside Walmart® offers a unique platform for providing exceptional chiropractic care. We’re searching for a professional who’s not only adept in chiropractic techniques but also embodies self-motivation, organization, and a caring attitude.
This is more than a job; it’s a chance to join a team committed to high-quality service and to grow with us in the vibrant community of St. Albert.
- Completes patient assessments, recommending and implementing treatment plans while providing exceptional patient care and therapeutic intervention based on clinical assessments, data, etc.
- Confers with clients about their medical histories and determines what treatments would be helpful, can fine-tune treatment plans to achieve best results for their patients
- Analyze patients’ spinal column, posture, and skeletal structure; conduct tests to assess patients’ posture.
- Provide musculoskeletal therapy, which involves adjusting a patient’s spinal column and other joints by hand and soft tissue manual therapy.
- Advise patients health and lifestyle benefits to aid in their treatment such as at-home exercises, sleep aids, etc.
- Consults with other health care professionals such as physiotherapists, RMT’s, physicians and psychologists to develop treatment plans for clients.
- Develops strong relationships with patients by understanding needs; successfully impacts patient loyalty and follow-up appointments.
- Is proactive at building a successful Chiropractic business within the clinic where patients are both acquired and retained.
- Maintains treatment, patient records, charts and EMR’s
- Refers clients to other in-house Medical + Wellness staff when necessary
- Provides patients with at-home recommendations to aid in their treatment.
- Models the Jack Nathan Health® brand, values, and lifestyle while always maintaining a professional image; sets high standards for self-based upon competency model; builds an effective network within the company, across all clinics, and in local markets.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Builds patient confidence, is committed to increasing patient satisfaction, sets achievable patients’ expectations, assumes responsibility for solving patient problems, ensures commitments to patients are met, solicits opinions and ideas from patients, responds to internal patients.
Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team standards and responsibilities, provides leadership/motivation.
Has good listening skills, works collaboratively with other team members, builds strong relationships, is flexible/open-minded, negotiates effectively, solicits performance feedback and handles constructive criticism.
Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues. has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, follows the Jack Nathan Health® policies, procedures, and COVID-19 protocols. Is detail orientated when filling out patient records, SOAP notes, charting and EMR’s.
Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, actively listens to others, speaks respectively with team members, patients or others within the clinic setting.
- Must be a licensed Chiropractor under the College of Chiropractors of Alberta with current professional liability insurance.
- Excellent patient service skills and the ability to demonstrate empathy with patients
- Ability to work as part of a team with demonstrated team leadership
- Ability to work a variety of shifts to meet patient needs (days/eves/wknds)
Effective November 15, 2021, all Jack Nathan Function Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination occurs 14 days following the second dose of a Health Canada approved vaccine.
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person