Join the team of Jack Nathan Health®, one of Canada’s leading health care networks, now expanding its exceptional services in Vaughan, Ontario. Situated conveniently inside Walmart® stores, Jack Nathan Health® is revolutionizing patient care and accessibility. In Vaughan, our Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) play a pivotal role in this innovation.
As part of Jack Nathan Functional Health®, our Vaughan clinic offers a unique opportunity for RMTs to deliver unparalleled massage therapy care, enhancing patient well-being and embodying our commitment to service excellence.
We are seeking a self-motivated, organized, and compassionate individual in Vaughan to join our Medical + Wellness team, contributing to our growing presence across Ontario, BC, and Alberta. This position is not just a job, but a chance to be part of a long-term journey in a thriving health care environment with significant growth potential.
If you’re ready to make a meaningful impact in the Vaughan community through high-quality patient care, we invite you to apply and grow with us at Jack Nathan Health®
- Completes patient assessments, recommending and implementing treatment plans while providing exceptional patient care and therapeutic intervention based on clinical assessments, data, etc.
- Confers with clients about their medical histories and determines what treatments would be helpful, can fine-tune treatment plans to achieve best results for their patients.
- Assess patients by conducting range of motion and muscular testing and propose effective treatments.
- Diagnose physical ailments, muscular disorders, and injuries of patients, best course of treatment
- Administer massage therapy techniques through soft tissue manipulation, relaxation techniques, trigger point therapy, and lower grade
- Advise patients health and lifestyle benefits to aid in their treatment such as at- home exercises, stretching, etc. Provide at-home techniques.
- Consult with other health care professionals such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, physicians, and psychologists to develop treatment plans for
- Develops strong relationships with patients by understanding needs; successfully impacts patient loyalty and follow-up appointments.
- Is proactive at building a successful Massage Therapy business within the clinic where patients are both acquired and retained.
- Maintains treatment, patient records, charts and EMR’s
- Refers clients to other in-house Medical + Wellness team when necessary
- Models the Jack Nathan Health® brand, values, and lifestyle while always maintaining a professional image; sets high standards for self-based upon competency model; builds an effective network within the company, across all clinics, and in local
- Effective time management and organizational
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Performs other duties as
Builds patient confidence, is committed to increasing patient satisfaction, sets achievable patients’ expectations, assumes responsibility for solving patient problems, ensures commitments to patients are met, solicits opinions and ideas from patients, responds to internal patients.
Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team standards and responsibilities, provides leadership/motivation.
Has good listening skills, works collaboratively with other team members, builds strong relationships, is flexible/open-minded, negotiates effectively, solicits performance feedback, and handles constructive criticism.
Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues. has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, follows the Jack Nathan Health®
policies, procedures, and COVID-19 protocols. Is detail orientated when filling out patient records, charting and EMR’s.
Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, actively listens to others, speaks respectively with team members, patients or others within the clinic setting.
- Must be a licensed and registered massage therapist under the College of Massage Therapist of Ontario with current professional liability insurance.
- Excellent patient service skills and the ability to demonstrate empathy with clients/patients
- Ability to work as part of a team
Effective November 15, 2021, all Jack Nathan Function Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination occurs 14 days following the second dose of a Health Canada approved vaccine.